Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling Better

Sorry I haven't been around as of late..Got either something viral, or a really bad flare up..Not sure what it was.

Today I woke up feeling better, still weak, and tired but not like yesterday or previous days..

Laura, I really don't know how you survived a whole year in bed..Saturday, I was wishing I was dead..Sunday the same..Monday in chat..I was ready for someone to do me in..I couldn't keep up half the time, the fever was not fun..It just makes me have that much more compassion for you..I know what I'm experiencing is not near as much as you have..But OY girl...

Hope all is well in your worlds..Thinking of all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're under the weather Ang. Hope things clear up real soon. (((Ang)))
    Take care
    Becky

    ReplyDelete