Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm here - I finally figured out to post here!!!!

Hello all!!!

I'm here!!! I am doing okay. My eating has been at 1600 calories since Monday. Exercise has been 5 minutes a day. I really need to up that to between 20-30 minutes a day. Physically I feel like I'm going through sugar/junk food detox. I'm feeling better today but the first couple of days were rough.

Family life is crazy. Bob has been given another month off of work because of his knees. The antibiotic he was on for the infection in his toe caused degenerative joint disease in his knees. He now has to go to physical therapy to strengthen his quadriceps. He does that for a month and then he goes back to the orthopedic doctor and they are considering Synvisc shots (for those of you not aware of them they are synthetic viscous fluid shots given in the knee - one a week for 3-5 weeks).

Allie - my 5 year old granddaughter - has pneumonia. She started on Monday with a cold and on Tuesday was taken to Nighttime Pediatrics because she was wheezing. That's when they did a chest x-ray and found pneumonia.

Kaela came home today with a bad cold. I probably gave it to her. I had a cold last week.

Oh well - I've bored you enough! LOL

I hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs - Beth

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moley Girl You've got your hands full!! How do you tread water?

    I'm proud of you girl for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete