Saturday, January 3, 2009

Munchies Be Gone!

Hi Gals,

My head is feeling better, took some Tylenol P.M. a short while ago, and I expect to be knocked out shortly.

Have a severe attack of the munchies but refuse to go eat anything because of not wanting to wreck my food diary today. So I'll come here and post.

I agree with Claudia, that I really feel better that this is here. I know we can't get on the phone daily and check in with each other, but this just helps me HUGE! (Pun intended) It does feel like a safety net for me too.

Laura, I completely understand what you are saying, and wonder if what you are seeing in difference is "definition" vs unable to exercise for the time being? Does that make sense? I know that I may weigh the same but if I've slacked off in exercise, and toning, my definition or weight is carried different..yet I still weigh the same. Have you stepped on the scales at Slimmons to see how they compare to yours?

I hope all is well with you. Thanks for letting blab here, my hunger or desire to munch has passed. I'll drink some more water before I go off to bed.

Love you all
Ang

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ang,

    Glad the blog is helping.

    You are probably right... it's a 'definition' thing, but also some in my head and I can't help but be suspicious of my scale. It was a very good one, but it's old. The biggest problem is that at home, it's the only way I have to gauge my weight. There aren't a lot of people in here when I"m sick, and without others to compare myself to, I'm subject to bending the truth with my mind. We've all been there and done that.

    And yes, my clothes fit differently. That is - ahem - the clothes that still get on me.

    Love,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete