Saturday, January 3, 2009

Laura Crashes & Burns

Am feeling a bit better; Eric came over. We went out to dinner - Mongolian BBQ; in plan - and then to see Benjamin Button. While waiting for the movie, I told Eric I planned to try Slimmons in the morning. I haven't been there in three weeks.

Well, during the movie I felt heart palpitations. And as we walked out of the theater, I crashed and burned. Not sure how many gawkers standing around and laughing at me as I lay on the floor. Eric claims none, but I know better than that.

Slimmons in the morning remains tbd. I was able to sit up for several hours again today, and no fever. It's tomorrow now (after midnight), so it's a record. If I get through the night without requiring a sheet change, I still think I may try going. I can always leave after Project Me if I feel funny. But if I don't push things, I don't know that I'm ever going to get better.

We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura....ladies
    Did you see the movie? I heard its 3 hrs. long but a good one. Im sorry you crashed and burned but my money is more people would be concerned than laugh at your predicament. Your drive amazes me and puts me to shame. Feel better my friend.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete