Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fucking Agreement, February 2009

OK Gals, we've passed out of January and the Fucking Agreement is over. Now it is February. Are you willing to agree again?

I know that I got something out of the agreement in January. I was a long way from perfect, but thanks to you-all I achieved the following:

1. Bread has been taken out of my daily diet.
2. I've exercised on a regular basis.
3. I've added some more vegetables back into my diet.
4. I've reduced the number of times I've eaten out.
5. I started keeping food sheets again.

So, the rules have not changed. There are no rules. We don't have to follow any particluar program. We are not mandated to eat at certain times, exercise at a certain level, or even give testimonials about how we're doing. We don't even have to do well at whatever program we decide to follow. All we have to do is Fucking Agree to do the best we can under our current living circumstances.

If we're sick, if we're injured, we understand that may limit our ability to be healthy. If we have family crisis, we only agree to try to think out our choices so that we don't regret not considering the options. We don't even have to follow through. For thinking about it this month may lead to action later on.

Are you in? Wanna Fucking Agree with me?

Love,

Laura

1 comment:

  1. i'm in..will post january results tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete