Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yesterday was good.

Yesterday was a good day in the eating department. I had a good breakfast and even had a real lunch instead of just continuous grazing. Dinner was healthy but late as it always is on a work night. That's one of my problems. I don't get to eat dinner until about 8:30pm and then I am so tired I go straight to bed. I don't see what I can do about that other than find another job.

Exercise was good too. I went to the track in the morning and power walked 3 miles and my foot was doing well. I had to work someone out last night so I was on the machines also but by the end of the night my foot was screaming from standing on it for hours. Once again, I don't see what I can do about that other than find another job.

Do we have a theme going here? LOL

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're able to get your foot looked at again soon Claudia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I've said for a while now that you have enough experience that you should be able to apply to a much higher grade health club and get the job. You've got what they want. Beauty. Grace. A good story. Talent. Experience.

    Just think about it again, would ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your foot looked at again. You shouldn't be in this much pain. Also - with the job - You have the skills, talent, grace, beauty, finesse, etc. - to get a better job.

    Way to go with eating!!!

    ReplyDelete