Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF

Physically Exhausted. Don't know why.. Woke up as if I didn't sleep..Feel fatigued. Muscles ache. Fingers and feet feel tight. Taking little one to school in a bit and running to Costco and Grocery Store to get more fruit..Weird to say that..Will try to get in some workout before kids start coming home from school.

Don't think I got enough water in yesterday, my weight is up today..First time in many days..Feels slightly discouraging. I knew it could/would happen eventually..But I've trying these last couple of weeks to break that 240 barrier and get down into the 230's and move on from there. Could be retention from not drinking enough?

Proud of myself for not caving into munchies attacking yesterday.

Weight: 240.0

1 comment:

  1. Remember, you're in this for the long haul. We've got your back.

    ReplyDelete