Saturday, January 10, 2009

I don't do lunch

Like Laura, my food starts out good and degenerates into terrible as the day goes on. I've always had a problem with afternoon munchies. I do well in the morning. Breakfast is always healthy but it goes downhill from there.

Lunch is a problem for me. Maybe I'm just lazy. I can never come up with anything that is satisfying enough to take me through to dinner. I start snacking and I am dead meat. Soup and salad? Yuk! Baked potato? Yuk! Whatever? Yuk! I hate lunch. It is one of my least favorite words in the English language. Even Pat and Kerry know not to ask the deadly question "whats for lunch?" I don't do lunch. I need to come up with some ideas to stop the afternoon hunger. If I can stop that I am golden.

Have a great Saturday.I love you all

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea what to suggest that you may like..But I do hope you will find something to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, I don't know where "I'm weak and tired" ends and "I'm just plain-assed lazy" begins.

    All I know is that it happened again today, and bread appears to be the culprit. I need to purge my home of bread, I suppose. Or at least commit to start keeping it in the freezer. That used to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried eating breakfast or dinner foods for lunch? Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete