Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm here, reporting in

Hi Y'all, (Did I really say y'all???) :)

OMG!! I miss you guys so much but, like Bethy, I am home now feeling a renewed commitment to staying healthy by exercising everyday(whether it is a 3 mile walk at the track, a yoga practice or weight training), eating the correct portions of healthy food and blogging either on my blog, here or both.

I weighed in this morning at 153.5. The morning I left for LA I weighed in at 152.5 so I am still hanging in the low 150's. Looking back on the LA pictures I really am pretty happy with where I am with my weight. I think I looked healthy in those pictures and that's what I want to look like.

I got a wonderful email from Richard saying how proud he was of me for keeping the weight off and talking about how great I looked. I must say it felt great to FINALLY get the approval of Richard, which for some reason is still extremely important to me even after all these years. In the email Richard told me to continue what I am doing so that's a what I'mma gonna do!!

I went to the track this morning and powerwalked three miles to some old disco music. I'm trying to work back up to four miles. Soon I'm going get dressed in Laura's clothes and do a yoga practice. I am working tonight too.

I am going to live up to this Fucking Agreement when it comes to my food. I'm going to make the best food choices that I can. Do the best I can do.

I'm leaving for Gainesville early tomorrow morning for Kerry's Senior Recital. I'll take pictures.

Love you all,
Claudia

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you and glad you were able to get an email from RS. hugs to an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete