Friday, April 10, 2009

Claudia Regan needs to get real

I changed my status on Facebook to read "Claudia Regan needs to get real". After I did that I sat and looked at it for a while thinking about what that *really* meant. Claudia Regan needs to get real...hmmm... I jumped up and ran into the living room and turned on everyone's favorite video Partay off the pounds. I worked hard and I also laughed hard. After Laura's commentary on the making of this video I don't think I'll ever look at it the same way as I used to. LOL

I guess my point is that I actually said I needed to get real and I did. Not only did I do the video I also did 3 sets of girl pushups and 100 assorted crunches. Tonight is also a work night for me and while I don't get a real cardio workout there is no doubt that I am moving and burning some calories. Now I feel like I amgetting real. I am going to try to make this my mantra today. Claudia Regan needs to get real. Maybe it will work with food too.

1 comment: