Thursday, April 9, 2009

I posted this on the Clubhouse boards but it works here too

Hi Everybody,:)

I am back from Kerry's recital in Gainesville. Whew!!! It's a tough 5 hour ride each way but we made it and the kid played beautifully and I was a proud mom. Another wonderful memory.

I don't know what happened to me and my good judgement while I was away. It's like I lost my mind. We went to Kerry's favorite restaurant and she suggested something that I knew was going to be rich and fat laden but I ordered it and ate it knowing full well what I was doing. There were other more healthy choices available but I ordered the worst possible thing. I did that at breakfast too. Like I said. It's like I lost my mind. Why do I do that?

I'm glad to be back home. I can get back to my healthy lifestyle and put those terrible choices behind me. I'm starting off today with 3 hours of yoga. Today is my private with Juliana and right after that is the group practice that I will stay for. Then later in the day I work at Curves and I will be up and moving there.

1 comment:

  1. you picked up the pieces and got right back on track

    ReplyDelete