I can't explain the psychological effect you girls have on me...Not to mention your words of comfort, encouragement and support.
And it seems to have motivated me more that I want to have more of this weight off A) for a healthier me B) there is less of me when I fly back to LA whenever that is.
The following has happened for the month of January:
- loss of 10 1/2 inches over body parts that seemed so stagnant and not willing to give up those inches.
- I hit a couple of emotional set backs, but dusted myself off and got back into the groove.
- down one size in jeans as of Saturday. And after trying on some shirts, if losing a little more off my biceps I'll be in a Large. (Something I have not seen since High School)
- I have met my 20% goal of body weight lost and have 5 lbs left to make my 30% goal.
- I have hit and gone past my half way body weight marker. (I have lost more than I have left to lose)
- I lost 14.50 lbs for the month and know that no other month this year will top this month, but I'm gonna give it a shot.
- Pictures for February posted on my other blog.
I'm still feeling a bit weak, but hope that this next month I can amp up my exercise portion of my program. I bought some new tapes..Different from what Richard does. Don't know if I will like them as well, but he has encouraged us to try new and different workouts and that's what I aim to do.